Skip to content GROEBNER is a system for computing Groebner bases. It differs from other implementations in (at least) the following aspects:
Thus, GROEBNER should be a useful tool
- The source code is distributed and publically available free of charge.
- The library is written in C.
- A simple but efficient mechanism of polymorphism is implemented that enables the user to adjust the library to a wide variety of coefficient domains, power product and polynomial representations, admissible orderings, selection strategies for pairs etc.
Find more information on the website.
- for those who want to do research in Groebner bases theory and applications and, hence, need access to all details of the implementation
- and also for those who want to apply the algorithm as a black box, possibly as a subalgorithm in a larger implementation, and need high efficiency.