Algebraic and Differential Equation Solving [ADES]
Conference Date: 01/07/2021
Venue: RISC, Hagenberg, Austria
"Algebraic and Differential Equations Solving (ADES)"
July 1, 2021
RISC, JKU via Zoom
This workshop will be held on the occasion of Franz Winkler's retirement from his professorship at RISC, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
Prof. Peter Paule (chairman of RISC) will open the conference,
confirmed speakers are:
- James H. Davenport (Bath, UK)
- Ioannis Emiris (Athens, Greece)
- Deepak Kapur (Albuquerque, USA)
- Martin Kreuzer (Passau, Germany)
- Ziming Li (Beijing, China)
- Scott McCallum (Sydney, Australia)
- Sonia Perez-Diaz (Madrid/Alcalá, Spain)
- Fritz Schwarz (St.Augustin/Bonn, Germany)
- Rafael Sendra (Madrid/Alcalá, Spain)
- Dongming Wang (Beijing,China and Paris, France)
Franz Winkler will give a review of his academic career.
Program (time is Austrian Time, Central European Summer Time (CEST))
There were approximately 75 participants online in Zoom during the workshop. Some of the talks were recorded, the recordings can be accessed with the given passcodes.